Small Talk Across Cultures: Making Global Connections
Free Webinar | December 12, 2023 | Pick the time that works best for you!
Small talk is a vital component of successful business communication. It helps you build rapport and also opens doors to productive discussions, but it can get uncomfortable when you do it across cultures.
In this webinar, you will learn how different cultures engage in small talk at work and acquire essential strategies to make stronger connections with clients and colleagues worldwide.
Gain the skills and confidence to navigate the intricacies of small talk across cultures:
- Introduce yourself professionally and make a memorable first impression.
- Learn what topics are safe for small talk and what to avoid.
- Ask the right questions. Craft culturally sensitive questions that initiate meaningful dialogue and promote genuine connections.
- Acquire techniques to keep the conversation flowing.
🗓️ Join us on Tuesday, December 12! Pick the time that works best for you.
- Session 1: 10 AM CET (Paris) / 5 PM SGT (Singapore) - Europe, Africa, Asia, and Australia-friendly times.
- Session 2: 9 AM PST (San Francisco) / 12 PM EST (New York) / 6 PM CET (Paris) - North and South America, Europe, and Africa-friendly times.
Remember to add this event to your calendar and join us live.
Receive the slides afterward. Note: the recording will not be distributed.
Invite a friend
Invite friends and colleagues and join hundreds of people everywhere!
Join for free
These events are totally free. You won't need to pay at any point or enter a credit card.