Note: this is a past event. Check out the upcoming free webinars here.
How to Get Through the First 5 Minutes of a Virtual Meeting...
and Other Tricky Small Talk Situations
- Date: Tuesday, October 13, 2020 at 7 am EST (1 pm CET / 2 pm Israel / 7 pm Singapore)
- Duration: 45 minutes
- Zoom link: We'll send it to your inbox after you submit the form
- How to introduce yourself
- Small talk across cultures
- Transitioning to the main topic
- Language tips
- This is for you if... You would like to feel more comfortable with small talk and want to improve your introduction for those first 5-10 minutes of an online meeting.
Save your spot for free by submitting the form. If you have a specific question about this topic, leave us your question in the form and we will answer it at the end of the webinar.
About the instructor:
Paola Pascual is a dynamic communication instructor, specialized in Business English and Industrial Psychology. For over 10 years, she has helped non-native English professionals across the world excel at work through excellent communication skills.