Learn how to deal with conflict at work in English (when English is not your native language).
Join communication expert Simon in this 45-minute webinar and get communication advice and useful language to deal with disputes or tricky situations at work.
👉 What? Resolving Conflict in English
- Communication advice on how to resolve conflict
- Useful phrases to make your point
- Vocabulary and tips to move forward
🗓️ When? Wednesday, July 21, at 8 am NY / 2 pm Berlin / 3 pm Israel / 8 pm Singapore
📌 Where? Zoom (we will send you the link when you register)
1. Is this a live event?
- Yes, this online event will be live and it will last 45 minutes.
2. Do I need to interact?
- No, you will be able to sit back and enjoy the event. No one will see you and you will be on mute. Since hundreds of people sign up every month, it would be very difficult for everyone to participate. However, you can ask your specific questions when you register (in the form) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will answer them during the webinar.
3. Will you share the materials afterwards?
- Yes, we will share the materials used in the webinar and additional links to relevant resources. However, note that we will not share the recording.
4. I cannot attend this webinar, can I get the recording?
- Our free webinars are live events and only those who attend will be able to listen to them - just as it would happen in an offline event! :-) - You can still register and get the materials afterward or explore corporate webinars for a more tailored experience.
4. Do I need to pay to attend this webinar?
- Nope, this event is 100% free.
5. Can I invite friends and colleagues?
- Absolutely! The more, the merrier. Please share this page with your contacts and ask them to grab their virtual seat!