Make your presentations more engaging and deliver them with confidence.
Speaking in front of an audience is uncomfortable for most people, but if you do it online and in your second language... it can get quite scary. We understand that and want to give you some valuable tips to help you feel more confident during presentations.
💡 Topic: Learn how to deliver engaging presentations online in English
- Structure your presentations to maximize impact
- Use your visuals wisely
- Learn useful vocabulary and transition expressions
🗓️ Date: Wednesday, August 25, at 7 am NY / 1 pm Berlin / 2 pm Tel Aviv / 7 pm Singapore
📌 Platform: Zoom (we will send you the link when you register)
1. Is this a live event?
- Yes, this online event will be live and it will last 45 minutes.
2. Do I need to interact?
- No, you will be able to sit back and enjoy the event. No one will see you and you will be on mute. Since hundreds of people sign up every month, it would be very difficult for everyone to participate. However, you can ask your specific questions when you register (in the form) and we will answer them during the webinar.
3. Will you share the materials afterward?
- Yes, we will share the materials used in the webinar and additional links to relevant resources. However, note that we will not share the recording.
4. I cannot attend this webinar, can I get the recording?
- Our free webinars are live events and only those who attend will be able to listen to it - just as it would happen in an offline event! :-) - You can still register and get the materials afterwards or explore corporate webinars for a more tailored experience.
4. Do I need to pay to attend this webinar?
- Nope, this event is 100% free.
5. Can I invite friends and colleagues?
- Absolutely! The more, the merrier. Please share this page with your contacts and ask them to grab their virtual seat!