Turn fear into opportunity and deliver engaging presentations online in English!
Giving presentations online is not easy for most people, but if English is not your native language, it can become very intimidating. Join this 45 minute webinar to get easy-to-apply tips for your next presentation at work.
👉 What? Deliver engaging and impactful presentations online
- Structure your online presentations for maximum impact
- Engage your audience through the screen
- Learn useful vocabulary and expressions
- Use visuals wisely
🗓️ When? Tuesday, April 20th at 7 am NY / 1 pm Berlin / 2 pm Tel Aviv / 7 pm Singapore
📌 Where? Zoom (we will send you the link when you register)
1. Is this a live event?
- Yes, this online event will be live and it will last 45 minutes.
2. Do I need to interact?
- No, you will be able to sit back and enjoy the event. No one will see you and you will be on mute. Since hundreds of people sign up every month, it would be very difficult for everyone to participate. However, you can ask your specific questions when you register (in the form) and we will answer them during the webinar.
3. Will you share the materials afterwards?
- Yes, we will share the materials used in the webinar and additional links to relevant resources. However, note that we will not share the recording.
4. I cannot attend this webinar, can I get the recording?
- Our free webinars are live events and only those who attend will be able to listen to it - just as it would happen in an offline event! :-) - You can still register and get the materials afterwards or explore corporate webinars for a more tailored experience.
4. Do I need to pay to attend this webinar?
- Nope, this event is 100% free.
5. Can I invite friends and colleagues?
- Absolutely! The more, the merrier. Please share this page with your contacts and ask them to grab their virtual seat!